martes, 21 de abril de 2009

OF MONTREAL’S SONGS WHICH TALK ABOUT US

Labyrinthian pomp

How you wanna tag my style
when I am so superior?
How you wanna hate a thing
when you are so inferior?
How you wanna mess
how you wanna mess my spotless interior?
Let's just say you are not the destroyer


Cato as a pun

I can't even pretend that you are my friend
What has happened to you and I?
And don't say that I have changed
Because, man, of course I have

Faberge falls for shuggie

Be careful how you touch me
My body is an earthquake
Ready to receive you
Mind's making glaciers
Metals for my soldiers
Let's be like strangers touching for the first time

Gronlandic edit

So am I erasing myself?
Hope I'm not erasing myself

Let's fall back to earth and do something pleasant
We fell back to earth like gravity's bitches
(Physics makes us all its bitches)

I guess it would be nice
Show me that things can be nice

You've got my back in the city
You've got my back, because I don't want to panic

The past is a grotesque animal

It's so embarrassing to need someone like I do you
How can I explain, I need you here and not here too
How can I explain, I need you here and not here too

We want our film to be beautiful, not realistic
Perceive me in the radiance of terror dreams

I've explored you with the detachment of an analyst
But most nights we've raided the same kingdoms
And none of our secrets are physical
None of our secrets are physical
None of our secrets are physical now


A Sentence of sorts in Kongsvinger

Dirty old shadow, stay away
Don't play your games with me
I am older now, I see the way you operate
If you don't hurt me then you die

My mind rejects the frequency
It's static craziness to me
Is it a solar fever?


She’s a rejecter

Oh no, she's a rejecter
I must protect myself


Suffer for fashion

When our tellies are six hours away
Please call to say that you miss me, feel me, or whatever
Vicissitudes are boxing our heads
Like they just want to emaciate them forever
Forever
Forever

If we've got to burn out, let's do it together
Let's all melt down together
Together
Let's go together
Let's do it together
Let's go together

1 comentario:

Lucila F. dijo...

el header me da impresionnnnnnnnn